[windows2000] Re: OT FW: Important (this is best scam i have gotten in my mail in a while

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 20:38:02 -0700

I was sitting here for awhile and I noticed something in the trash can
and it was your's and Derek's messages!  I forgot I made a filter that
would trash any message with the "N" word in it! :-O  (That country in
Africa) Seems like I get those everyday for some reason(s)!  :-(

On Tue, 27 May 2003 12:24:19 -0400
A rumor has it that Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said something like
this:

JK> I always write them back and tell them that I am deeply offended by their
JK> low percentage offer and that I want at least 70% or no go. : ) Seriously I
JK> send them to my scam page at
JK> http://thethin.net/scam.cfm  and refer them to my "thank you page" which
JK> contains all of my vital bank info at
JK> http://thethin.net/thanks.swf  Turn your speakers up loud!
JK>
JK> JK

Charles

Need to get away from those computer problems?

computerdetox-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx