[windows2000] OT: Aid to Hurricane Charley victims

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:31:57 -0400

Hi Folks,
I thought I would pass this along. Several entertainment artists have signed guitars which are being auctioned off and the proceeds will go to
the Red Cross for victims of hurricane Charley.

Check out the site at:

http://www.stormaid.com/main.html

Check out the ZZ top fender stratocaster!  Cool
Please help if you can...many of our list members are in Florida.

My public service announcement for the month.
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net