[windows2000] Re: (No To: windows2000@freelists.org

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 06:39:16 -0700 (PDT)

You want some kind of video IP server....do a froogle search. on Video IP and
you'll get lots of hits on stuff.
How about one that does it wirelessly?  This looks like a pretty cool device...
http://www.audiooutfitter.com/store/dmp011000-01.html
Jim

"Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone ever heard of a device like a print server, only instead of
having a parallel or USB port on it, it's got VGA or DVI on it?

I want to "remote" a wall mounted plasma, and I envision a box that I
can plug the TV into, and into the network, and load a bit of software
on a (or many) machine that says "see that IP address over there?
That's a monitor... Like another video driver.

Exists, or am I dreaming?

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.