[windows2000] Mozilla Firefox

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:41:07 -0400

This is sort of a cross post from the thin list but it occurred to me
there that some of you may know how to do this as well.

I am adding Mozilla Firefox to my terminal servers and have one last
thing to straighten out before I go live with it.

I need a way to force the users home page to a specific page.  Right now
it opens up to a default Mozilla page.  I control this with GPO for
internet explorer. I can see where Firefox stores its settings is a
prefs.js file and I found the firefox.js file in the main Mozilla folder
which looks like it should do this but I still can get it.

Are any of you suing this?

Thanks!

Greg