[windows2000] Re: Monitor logons and logoffs

  • From: "Rob Combis" <rcombis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:11:54 -0400

It was not an encrypted message.  I don't know what went on here.
Original Question:
What is the best way to monitor logons and logoffs in and AD environment?
I have an HR person who wants to be able to track this and view it pretty
Does AD save a user's activity for a specified period of time?
If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.