[windows2000] Re: Maximum number of printer drivers on a TS server

  • From: Daniel Ensor <densor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:01:52 +0100

Hi Rod

My personal rule of thumb is if in the printer driver list (CMC) you have to
scroll twice the length of the window(if you see what I mean) then it's too
many. If you don't have to scroll at all you're laughing?

I guess it depends on all sorts of things. Stability of drivers being one
major thing.

Cheers

Dan