[windows2000] Mail host test

  • From: "Andy Wolstenholme" <a_wolsten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:51:13 +0000

Hi chaps,

Im looking for a way to test our mail hosts without changing out MX record.

We are currently transitioning one of our clients mail hosts between two companies. Neither hosts are on site and are externally managed.

We have been able to test that the new host sends emails but want to test whether it has been configured correctly to recieve mails via a web client.

Is there any way to do this without changing the MX records and their priorities.

Thanks in advance