[windows2000] Licenses

  • From: Bill Beckett <bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:06:04 -0400

I'm getting the well-known and ever popular 1004 TermService error
stating that the Terminal server cannot issue a license. This is on a
Windows 2000 Terminal Server and yes licensing is installed. I've read
numerous articles about this (and there are many) but none fit
exactly. The difference is that in TS licensing it shows 34 still
available AND this only happens from a couple of workstations. Other
workstations can connect fine.

Can anyone suggest ideas or other places to look or what to look for?