[windows2000] Re: Install app to drive other than C:

  • From: "Jack Furman" <jaxter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:16:45 -0500

Sounds like an all too familiar case of the developer not wanting to correct
the problem in HIS code, preferring instead to shuffle off the blame for HIS
problem on either you or Microsoft (or anyone else he considers an easy
target).

Jack Furman
(thinks lazy developers are a real pain!)

People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which
they avoid.
                    Soren Aabye Kierkegaard