[windows2000] Re: Importing GPOs

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:27:26 -0600

I don't think so.

There are lots of settings in those GPOs that are specific to that domain
that the other domain would have know idea how to handle.

That backup is there to restore to that original domain not some other
domain.

If there were an import capability, there would be an export capability.

Douglas Jensen
Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Voice (952) 402-9821
Fax    (952) 402-9815