[windows2000] Re: I'm back

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:07:35 -0700

I'm using RDP for now, but it's kind of annoying as everything else is on VNC.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all." --Peter Drucker

Rob Sharp wrote:
I tried using UltraVNC on a 2003 Server and the updates were very slow. I gave up on it in the end.

Chris Berry wrote:

Somehow I got unsubscribed and didn't notice for a bit, but I'm back now!

Has anyone had trouble using VNC on 2003 Standard Server x64 or similiar, for me it's running extremely slow even with fast hardware.