[windows2000] Re: I-Worm.Sobig.f

  • From: "Mobeen Azhar" <moby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:06:33 -0500

I am catching a large number too.

--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a
Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not
a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was
not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.  --
Pastor Martin Niemöller