[windows2000] Re: How many Internet Explorer windows?

  • From: "Timothy Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:27:31 -0400

OK.  There are lots of system limits you may hit.  The number of processes
or threads is not one you would be hitting.  If it's important, I would
suggest running the performance manager and looking for what is out of wack.
I have found limits on things like the number of open handles in the past.
I'm not aware what the limit is on the desktop OS.

Good luck...
tim