[windows2000] Hilarious scam email...AWARD WINNING LOTTERY

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:18:05 -0800 (PST)

Alright this is pretty darn funny...They claim to be a Microsoft "Global"
lottery, yet they send the message from a site called strompost.com and tell
you to reply to a Netscape.Net account!  (owned by AOL MS's biggest
competitor)And of course I must keep it a secret, LOL If someone is that
fricking stupid to reply to something like this I feel very sorry for them.
JAK

CONGRATULATIONS!
Due to the mix up of some numbers and email addresses, we ask that you keep
your winning information?s confidential until your claim has been processed and
your money remitted to you in cash or into your provided bank account. This is
part of our security protocols to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by
some participants. TOSHIBA-MICROSOFT EXPLORATION COMPANY is a global leader in
international software producers and one of the largest processor of software
in the world since early 1980s. We have help people and Businesses by providing
affordable, reliable and convenient payment services and software in the world
today and we have invested US$2.5b into software, hardware and a simple to use
interface. It is a great opportunity to anyone looking to increase sales
through email marketing! So you can realize your dream of financial
independence.

Note that all winners were selected through a computer ballot-system drawn from
over 500,000 companies and 250,000,000 personal email addresses from all over
the world online of which five where selected at random as winners in different
category. This promotion program takes place every decade connected to the
Olympic sports organization. This compensational program was promoted and
sponsored by William Henry Gates III and His Giant cofounder of the Microsoft
Corporation, holds 30.7 percent of its stock making him one of the richest
people in the United States and the world. He was the marketing and sales
strategist behind many of Microsoft's software deals. Their software became the
industry standard in the early 1980s and has just increased in distribution as
the company has grown, Largest software producer in the world (Microsoft) and
Mr. Paul Gardner Allen (Shareholder in Microsoft). We hope that you will have
the chance of receiving compensation next decade as you keep!
  on
 browsing the net to boost the sales of software materials in all over the
world.

To obtain your claim, please contact the processing department;
MRS. NIKKI VANDITH,
FOR DR.POL STEWART (DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS).
GLOBAL MICROSOFT EXPLORATION INTERNATIONAL BV.
(MICROSOFT ACCREDITED LOTTERY CLAIM AGENCY IN THE NETHERLANDS).
TEL: 0031-650-958-320, Fax: 0031-847-301-128.
Email: globalm rosoft@xxxxxxxxxxxx