[windows2000] HP T5100

  • From: Phillip Newberry <phillip_newberry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:15:44 -0800 (PST)

We purchased several of these linux based Winterms.
We have some Lexmark printers and Canon USB/LPT
printers which we can not get the winterms to print
too.  There is a wizard in the Linux config that
allows you to send a test page to the printer and it
fails.  Has anyone had any experience with this or
comments?

I called HP and they said they only support HP
printers on their T5100 terminals.

Does any one have a work around before we go out and
purchase all new printers?

Phil Newberry
Computer Network Engineer Consultant
MCSE NT&2000, MCP+IIS CNA, CAN

Your destiny is in your hands.  Just do it.

http://mail.yahoo.com