[windows2000] Re: GPO not applied

  • From: "Beckett, William \(Bill\)" <bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:51:24 -0400

Could do the first, not the latter . Will give it a go

________________________________

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beckett, William
(Bill)
Posted At: Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:23 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: GPO not applied

They are user settings and the computer object is not in the OU, they
are logging in to a terminal server. There is a group in the OU and the
user is a member of the group. I do not want the settings to be applied
to the computer but rather a specific group of users.

        From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beckett, William
(Bill)
        Posted At: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 4:15 PM
        Posted To: Windows 2000
        Conversation: [windows2000] Re: GPO not applied

        Yes linked. Yes using ADUC, right click on the OU, properties,
GPO tab, new (or add) GPO, security is read and apply to the specified
group and I'm at a loss.