[windows2000] Re: Fixing corrupt Word doc-files

  • From: "Lonnie Truskowski" <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:28:08 -0400

What exactly is the problem with the docs? The problem we experienced
was in printing. The files opened ok but they can not print. They just
keep spooling, hangs all other print jobs. I had someone go through the
entire doc and remove all text boxes. The file prints without any
problem. Now we are going back through and adding the graphic back in
without using the text box.

E have experienced many problem with printing and text boxes.
Specifically when someone uses them for graphics.

Lonnie Truskowski
Information Technology Manager

Borton-Lawson
613 Baltimore Drive, Suite 300