[windows2000] Re: File Tool

  • From: David Spanne <werenomads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:27:49 -0800

WebAttack.com (soon to be renamed SnapFiles.com) is a great source of Freeware
and Shareware.  Check the disk tools section:
http://www.webattack.com/Freeware/system/fwdisktools.html
There are several tools there that might work.  If you test a few, tell us which
one(s) you liked and why.

David L. Spanne

Quoting Greg Reese <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

 Can anyone recommend a utility (preferably a free one)  that can analyze a
 drive and tell me how space each folder is taking up?

 My diskspace is dwindling on my file server and I want to find out what is
 hogging it the most.

 Greg