[windows2000] FYI: Dumping my 15 Thin TLD's on EBAY and domain blowout!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:49:50 -0700 (PDT)

FYI,
Before the buzz starts..I better post this...

I am selling on Ebay 15 Thin. TLD's NO CONTENT starting bid $18,000:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5795488020

Domains are:
Thin.net, Thin.bz, Thin.be, Thin.com.cn, Thin.com.tw, Thin.La, Thin.md,Thin.ms
Thin.name, Thin.net.cn, Thin.nu, Thin.sc,Thin.tc, Thin.vc,Thin.vg

Answers to questions everyone will have:
Do you really own all of these?:
Yeah believe it or not I do.

Why are you selling these?:
I need a downpayment to buy a new house. I need to move out of Cleveland to a
suburb so my kids don't go to high school here. Currently paying $1000 a month
so they can go to suburban school. Really.  I'll also donate $500 of the
proceeds to Make A Wish of Northeast Ohio.

What about thethin.net?:
No, sorry this doesn't include thethin.net. Seems to be that is the domain that
is sticking even with just having Thin.net.  The site will remain live and
kicking although hmmm,  if the right person came along who could maintain it
(and afford it say for around $80,000 with content included)......maybe....but
I doubt that will never happen though. Sponsors need not worry.

Other great domain names I have had available for sale at  enom being sold
privately via paypal, people on the list might be interested in. (make an offer
over $50 per domain and they are yours):
autothin.com
dumbworld.com
monkeysquad.com
geekmail.net
myapplet.com
newspuppy.com
bloguser.com
rsslibrary.com, org, net, us ($10 each additional for group after .com)
officeboredom.com
terrareport.com
thinhelp.com, org, net ($10 each additional for group after .com)
thinworkplace.com, thinworkplace.net
wifirat.com
wifiowl.com
xhog.com