[windows2000] Re: Download Pick: Desktops

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 13:09:48 -0400

This kind of stuff has been out for a while, both in third party apps and as XP
power toys, iirc.  The issue I had with all the apps I tried was that my
taskbar button order was not remembered when switching among the desktops.  :(

This reminds me.  The Windows taskbar has existed since Windows 95.  The GUI
introduced with Windows was real big on the drag-and-drop that you can do.
Yet, here we are in 2008, and I still cannot drag a taskbar button over to a
different spot in the taskbar!  I think that mswish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx blocked me on
2/17/2001.