[windows2000] Download Pick: Bayden Slickrun

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, vista@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:06:16 -0500

If you are like me when I am on my PC I like to use shortcuts and get things
done as quickly as possible with the least amount of typing. I was searching
on some Vista command line commands and happened across a slick..
(literally) FREE program called SlickRun by a company called Bayden Systems.
Slickrun allows you to run commands using common words or short key
combinations to run programs and get to urls. Read and find out more here:
http://kenzig.blogspot.com/2008/11/download-pick-bayden-slickrun.html
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com