[windows2000] Dial-up configuration

  • From: "Puetz, Christoph" <christoph.puetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 07:26:35 -0600

I will have to travel and need to configure my dial-up account on the laptop
to use a calling card. I am not familiar with that stuff. Is there a good
online guide somewhere? I'd like to test that it works before I leave. I
punched in the Pin and the 800 number and 'recorded' the steps before it can
dial the actual ISP number. But how do I activate it and use it ....

Thanks.

Christoph