[windows2000] Re: Deleting c:\windows-folder

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:33:38 +0100

Philip,

Thanks for the reply, but you assume to much.

This is a standard XP install, out of the box more or less, and just connected
to the domain. Users on our domain normally only have Domain User-perms with no
access to the mid- to high-level stuff on the computer, like adding hardware,
install drivers and programs and such like.

I'm thinking the computer didn't have time to get all the policies down from
the
DC's, before the accident happened, and it was still kinda' running with
Workgroup permissions set. I'm reaching though, and speculating wildly.

Would anybody know at which privilege level one can start doing stuff like
that,
assuming non-edited settings for the standard usergroups?
--
/Sorin