[windows2000] Re: Connecting a network printer via terminal services through Netgear Print Server

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:07:33 +0100

I have a low end NetGear print server at home. It doesn't support LPR
printing so I have to install a slightly obtrusive client on my machines.
It's caused a few problems on Win98 but 2000 has been solid enough. I've no
idea how TS-friendly it'll be though. Do you have an NT print server you
could use to route jobs? That should get around any client issues.