[windows2000] Can't Delete Network Printer

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 14:00:28 -0700

I have a user who has a network printer mapped to a printer that is no
longer there, but when we try to delete it the printer settings window
crashes.  Does anyone know where network printers are stored in the user
profile so that I can delete it manually?

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"This email is ROT26 encrypted, by reading it you are in violation of the
DMCA, and should turn yourself in to the authorities immediately."