[windows2000] Re: CD Duplicator

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:35:13 -0400

We have a Signature Pro by Primera.  It works pretty well but once and a
while the robotic arm has problems picking up a CD.  Good functionality
though.

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net
Posted At: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 12:51 PM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: CD Duplicator

Dartek has several that I have been considering at reasonable prices to
make the Thin cd's
http://www.dartek.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=92