[windows2000] Allowing user to create share

  • From: "Anthony Paillard" <anthony.paillard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:59:19 +0200

I'm using ts (windows 2003 server) for 50 users. I had to create by script
share with net share.Is there any way to allowing user to create share
without put them in administrator group ?

When creating a share in windows 2003, share permission are set to read for
everyone by default. Can change this default value, or can change by script
share user rights ?

Thanks in advance

Anthony Paillard