[windows2000] Re: Adding firewall to xp-box

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:58:56 +0200

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:52:32 +0100, Daniel Ensor wrote:

>Both but I'm not sure it'll make a difference. Make sure you have 137 for
>both as well.

I've been tinkering with this problem for a while now, and gotten
so far that I can enter "\\computername\c$" in windows explorer and
connect to the c: drive of the computer in question.

Funny thing is that still can't browse using My Network Places, but
(as seen above) I can connect directly to a computer of my

Any ideas on this, anybody?