[windows2000] Adding encryption to Outlook/Exchange

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:11:52 -0700

We do not currently have the ability to encrypt our email, and frankly I don't
know how to go about doing it.  Is it something that you set up in Exchange
Server 2000 to do it?  Or is it something that can only be done in people's
email clients?

And then, once we have it done, how does it work with other people, who don't
have the same email client or Exchange Server 2000?

Rod Falanga
http://amci.unm.edu