[windows2000] Re: Adding a network printer

  • From: "Cristi Costea" <gothic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:10:08 +0300

Never heard of that company, I'm think there are  2 options for you:

1. Their printer setup software will configure a network port for you
and will connect it your print server.

2.I guess they have LPD printing (aka TCP/IP printing) supported on
their products. In this case you can use Unix Printing Services to
install and control the printer on your Windows 2000 print server. I
do that with Netware's NDPS and Windows 2000 UPS :), this way I'm
using one network printer from both Novell net and Microsoft net and
sometimes from Linux machines.

=