[windows2000] Adding Favorites

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:48:12 -0400

I am making a CD for my users that they can take home with them to help them
setup ICA to connect to citrix.  I am also putting blaster patches on there
because I am tired of explaining to people how to fix it.  This way they can
just grab a CD, take it home, and be done with it.

How do I make a link that will add a page to someone's favorites list?  I am
making a html page that will autorun on the cd.  I want to make a link on it
they can click to add my nfuse page to their favorites list.  Or as a shortcut
on their desktop.

It seems like I have seen mages that do this but I can't seem to find one to
lift the html from.

Any help greatly appreciated

Greg