[windows2000] Re: Add Printer VBS script

  • From: "Jeff Kolp" <linux@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 20:33:47 -0400

MessageLol. Stuff like that what makes this list not suck. I have been quiet
for about two or three years on this list now except for the few lol that ray
gets from me.

    From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Freitas, Eduardo
    Posted At: Friday, June 03, 2005 12:36 PM
    Posted To: Windows 2000
    Conversation: Add Printer VBS script
    Subject: [windows2000] Add Printer VBS script

    I have a script which adds a printer connection in vbs when the computer
starts if the printer is not already installed. Problem is that the printer
ends up being installed with a default paper size of letter instead of A4 (the
standard here). Does anyone know an automatic way to change that via script so
I do not have to go workstation by workstation fixing that problem?

    Best Regards,

    Eduardo