[windows2000] ASP.Net Question.

  • From: Daryl Ehrenheim <d.ehrenheim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:56:21 -0700

I know that this is a little off topic, however, we are looking for someone
to help us get our Order Online application working correctly. We have spent
a large amount of money to only have it partially work. Also, when it does
its searches it is slower than dog s#!$. If anyone is interested in putting
in a few hours here and there, it would be greatly appreciated. We are in
the Seattle area, but that doesn't matter. Most of the code is from India. I
have been told that we have the source code, however, I only see the aspx
pages and the .dll file that they use. I am only familiar with ASP "Classic"
and not .Net. We are also using MS SQL for the data and pulling from a Unix
source via ODBC.

Thanks,

Daryl S. Ehrenheim
Bargreen-Ellingson IT Support