[windows2000] Re: A user is having problems accessing an ASP.NET appli

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:44:03 -0600

I found out what the problem was, and I have to admit that I am very
embarrassed.  The user was using a shortcut on her desktop.  Well, the
user's PC was recently re-imaged and so the shortcut had to be
re-established.  Someone set the shortcut up wrong.  It appeared to be
doing the correct thing, but then either IIS or .NET got messed up.
Anyone, once I corrected the problem with the shortcut, it worked
perfectly.

Sorry to bother you all with this question.

Rod