[wincue] WinCue v1.32 released!

  • From: Anders Sandvig <anders@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wincue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:59:19 +0100

           W I N C U E  A N N O N C E M E N T  N E W S L E T T E R

                        D E C E M B E R  2 0 0 1

                       w w w . w i n c u e . o r g

WinCue v1.32 has finally been released!
---------------------------------------

  Get it now, at http://www.wincue.org/

What's new in WinCue v1.32?
---------------------------

  * WinCue can noe be moved by clicking anywhere in the window (aka EasyMove).

  * Fixed problem with mousewheel scrolling in playlist not working.

  * Added menu item to toggle AutoCue from WinAMP's right-click menu.

  * Cleaned up the "Options" dialog and added a "Skin" page.

  * New feature: "Hide WinCue buttons" in "Skin Stealing" setup.
    Enabling this will hide the buttons at the bottom of the WinCue window.
    This might look better with some stolen skins.

  * Fixed scrollbar so it can now be clicked anywhere to scroll to that
    position.

  * Fixed a problem with scrollbar movement resulting in a crash on some
    systems.

  * The up and down arrow buttons below the scrollbar now work like expected.
    (They scroll the list up and down.)

  * Fixed problem with skin stealing only working in 32bit display modes.

  * Disabling skin stealing now works like expected. (The skin used to be
    stolen at startup regardless of what the option was set to.)

  * Various bugfixes and modifications.

Do You Think WinCue Is Worth Paying For?
Due to some requests from people who wish to pay for using WinCue, I have set
up a V-Share account where you can donate USD $15 if you feel like it. If you
wish to donate more than $15 you can simply purchase several "WinCue Donation"
items.

Visage Services provide certified secure transfers, and purchases can be done
using various credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.) as well
as wire transfers, money checks and others.

Since WinCue is freeware, you do not need to pay anything to legally use the
program.

If you want to donate some money follow the link below to visit V-Share's
secure site.

    https://shop1.v-share.com/v4.0/order.asp?username=v_anders1&product=WCD

Thank you for supporting WinCue.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Last I would like to wish you all a Merry Cristmas and a Happy New Year!

Regards,
  Anders Sandvig
  anders@xxxxxxxxxx

in the subject line.