Re: working with cbs radio and window-eyes

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 02:17:35 -0500

Hi Sunshine,

I've been following this thread for a while.  I am not using Window-Eyes, so I
can't help you much there, but if you are saying that no one is seeing anything
in the AOL Radio section at all--even sighted people, my next question is 'What
kind of install of Winamp did you do?'  If you did anything less than the full
install, you may have not installed the online library.  If you have no
interface to the servers in the online section of the library, then obviously,
you would not see anything there.