winamp 5.34 beta how accessible?

  • From: "Joe" <n3ain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 19:23:36 -0400

Hi list. I'm using jaws 7 and I recently installed the newest winamp beta since
I heard its library is again more accessible with jaws. Even though its a beta
I'm not having any problems with it but I don't see how its any more accessible
than the latest full version. Can someone tell me? Was it really worth
installing this beta? Fore example. Can I play radio and TV streams using
winamps media library like I could in the old days with winamp 2.90? With
software and jaws, newer is not always better especially beta versions of
programs. Opinions on this please, thanks, Joe.