winamp 5.07 is it accessible?

  • From: "Bill and Marie Johnson" <eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:10:10 -0600

I have Winamp 5.05 Pro on Windows X P Home.  Winamp is not on the other drive
which has Windows 98 SE.  When i turn down the volume the general volume for
other applications, such as Window-Eyes 5.0 also turns down, unless of course I
use my Dec-Talk Express.  also, there is some problems cycling through the
Winamp Windows with Control tab.  for a blind user like me, does 5.07 correct
some of these things? Oh, sound card is Audigy ZS2 Platinum.   Bill
To join my Help list send a blank email to
HelpNeededList-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  To Join my Chat list, the Sister list
 send a blank email to  Big-Happy-Family-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  For
positive thinking  Join my positive thinkers list by sending a blank email to
blind-positive-thinkers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to join my Buy-Sell-Trade
list  Send a blank email to  FreeEnterprise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or to
join my Games Discussion list  send a blank email to
AccessibleGamesDiscussion-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   and follow the simple
prompts.  Email us at eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx