who forgot to clean the house of fun?

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <listeners-request@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:38:38 -0400

that is right. the floor hasn't been mopped, the trash hasn't been taken out,
and we can't figure out what those stains on the wall are! so as you can tell?
the house of fun is dirty tonight!  join us at 6:00 PM eastern, 5:00 central,
3:00 pacific, and 22:00 UTC.  simply go to www.jjrn.net and click the listen
link. when you go there, watch for the external players links, so that you can
use winamp, or your favorite player of choice.  hope to see you all there.

Jarrod Jicha
Station owner of The JamminJerry Radio Network
http://www.jjrn.net and http://www.jjrn.us

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the
following.
E-Male, and MSN messenger for desktop:  jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx
MSN messenger for laptop:  jerry_laptop@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  jamminjerry1974