we have the key. the key to the dirty house of fun!

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <listeners@xxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:50:34 -0400

that is right everyone!  we have stolen the key to the dirty house of fun. we
will be unlocking it for your listening pleasure at 7:00 PM eastern time,  this
is 6:00 PM central, and 4:00 Pacific.  simply head on over to www.jjrn.net and
follow the listen link, from wair you can use winamp, or other media player to
listen to the stream.  we hope to see you all there. loads of songs for you to
pick your favorites from, lots to talk about, you the listener control the
content.  with email, msn, aim, yahoo, and even skype as ways for you to get a
hold of us, there is just no reason for you not to tune in. plus, we have a
request page located at www.jjrn.net/jamminjerry/search.php that you could use
to search for your favorite song by jonra, artist, or song title.  once again
that is www.jjrn.net and click the listen link.