Re: trafic?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:42:05 -0600

Hi. Since I'm the list owner, I would think that the best way to handle this is to take it off the list since it may clutter up the list. There have been a lot of messages sent to the list in the last couple weeks, so obviously, it's oworking. But if you or anyone else has any questions about the list in general, send them to:

winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and we can take it private.

Thanks.

   At 08:17 AM 1/11/2007, you wrote:
Hi Dennis,

Do you have a spam filter? I hate those things! I never use them. I have been receiving mail for the past 2 weeks with no problems. I have obviously received your mail.