the vault is very dirty tonight can you help with the clean up?

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JJRN listeners email list" <listeners@xxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:31:36 -0400

that is right. normally the vault shows the best and werst of the 80's. however
tonight the vault got very dirty. so tonight is the dirty vault of fun! I hope
you will join us starting at 6:00 PM eastern, 5:00 central, 3:00 pacific, and
22:00 UTC.  simply go to www.jjrn.net and follow the listen link. and you can
use winamp, or your favorite player of choice, just look for the external
players on the listen page that loads.  hope to see you all there.

Jarrod Jicha
Station owner of The JamminJerry Radio Network
http://www.jjrn.net and http://www.jjrn.us

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the
following.
E-Male, and MSN messenger for desktop:  jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx
MSN messenger for laptop:  jerry_laptop@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  jamminjerry1974