the crazy 80's vault is back from vacation.

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JJRN listeners email list" <listeners@xxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:21:59 -0400

that is right folks.   we are back from a long vacation, ready to open the
vault for your listening pleasure.  the vault opens at 7:00 PM eastern, 6:00
central, 4:00 pacific, and 23:00 UTC.  simply head on over to www.jjrn.net and
follow the listen link.  also, while you are there, why not click the link that
says request a song during JamminJerrys shows, and make your favorite requests.
 we will have msn, email, aim, yahoo, and maybe even skype running for you to
interact with the show.