Re: station

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 11:41:18 -0400

Well, as I said, I don't need to go to where it says listen with Winamp because
the
tunein/classicrock.pls
links play in my Winamp automatically. They have a .pls extension, so that's
what I would expect, and it works for me. I don't even see anything that says
listen with Winamp on that page. Using my Window Eyes 7.2, the only occurrence
of the word "listen" on that page is in connection with an interview with a
member of Guns and Roses. so I have no idea as to how you would find that
listen with Winamp if I needed to. Fortunately, I don't need to find it.

Evan