save internet radio

  • From: "Sarah" <kales2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind discussion list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:40:21 -0700

Hello there gang. This would usually be the time when I post my broadcast
anouncement but I have some news. The crb, *copyright roilty board) is working
to shut down internet radio. A bill was just put in congress at around 6:00 am
this morning so I erge you to call yor  congress reps and erdge them to pass
this bill. You have until about next wednesday and you cannot do it on the
weekend so you have until  5:00 pm eastern tonight. Go to www.savenetradio.org
and click on the call link and enter your zip. here is a little script you can
follow if you have never done this before. Thanks. Note thie effects only US
citizons but if your country is trying to do the same try and call what ever
you have there.
Sarah Alawami
MsN: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1
Website; www.marrie.org

To check out my podcast visit
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled

I destroy my enemy by making him my friend