Re: refocusing the pacemaker plug-in

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:21:04 -0700

Hi Bob, I had version 1.23 on my system, but if there's a version 2.1,
I'll get it.
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:18:58 -0700, Bob Kanish wrote:

Hi Marty.  I hope you don't mind my asking, but in my last message I
mentioned that the latest version of Pacemaker is 2.1, so I am curious
as
to why you would install version 1.23.  Version 2.1 operates in its own

separate window that you can alt+tab to.
At 06:45 PM 4/28/2007, you wrote:
>Hi all, I just installed the pacemaker plug-in with winamp 5.13, I
>think the version I'm running is version 1.23, and I understand the
>concept, but first of all, I can't down arrow in the dsp plug-ins, if I
>do, I get an illegal operations message, usually, a module unknown in
>the fault log, but also, let's say you turn on the dsp plug-in, and you
>want to control a file while it is playing, you first have to start the
>file, start pacemaker, and then, play with the settings, and
>incidently, you don't have to create a hot key for winamp to regain
>focus of the main winamp window, all you have to do is go to the desk
>top, then alt tab back, and the pacemaker plug-in will be gone, but my
>question is, let's say you want to do more tweaking because you find
>things are too fast, or slow, how do you do this without bringing up
>another instance of the plug-in, because once the pacemaker window has
>lost focus, there's no way to get it back, or, does the pacemaker
>plug-in not work with winamp 5.13, or am I using an outdated version of
>the plug-in?  I wish there were a check box that said something like,
>run plug-in in separate window, as the sam encoders do.  The way it is
>now, I have to turn off the plug-in by disabling all the dsp plug-ins,
>then, I have to press the end key to get the track bars back in focus,
>so, how do you regain focus of the pacemaker window if you want to do
>more tweaking around?  Thanks, this with winamp 5.13, window-eyes 5.5,
>windows 98 se, and a 400 megs processor, and 192 megs of ram, and
>version 1.23 of the pacemaker plug-in.
>
>Marty

>subject line.
>  Archives located at:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>Instead, please contact
>the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or