re kick scripts and new radio station

  • From: "stewart ross" <stewartross@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:37:28 -0000

hi all ok theres a new radio station on now which u can all listen to using winamp just click on the below link let me no that u can connect ok thanks from stewart ross and pass the word around laser is back, oh if anyone noes anything aboute kick scripts can they let me no? thanks

tune in to
http://laserhothits.servemp3.com:8130/listen.pls
email
stewartross@xxxxxxx