problem playing file

  • From: "Robert Smith" <rrrsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:37:05 -0700

Dear list,

I hope my question will be understandable.  For a couple of years I have been
able to open and listen to my music files simply by selecting one and entering.
 winamp is the default player.  I keep these files in a folder on My Documents.
 Now for some reason this doesn't work.  I press enter, get the winamp help
messages which include "for screen sensitive help etc.; then sometimes it
continues with "error dialog creating writer".  There are quite a few button
following, none of which seem to apply. If I enter again I get Winamp Library
which contains nothing related to my selected file.   Also sometimes in my
poking around  two items come up called,  CDD, and CDre.

Is there anything in this that gives anyone a clue as to what is happening.
Thanks for whatever comes around!

Bob S.