[no subject]

  • From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <stationPlaylist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:55:31 -0500

Hi, all!  Sorry if this question is inappropriate, but I don't know where else
to ask it:  Can someone tell me if ACB radio, which I believe uses Shoutcast,
pay legal fees for playing commercial music?  Just curious about that.  No
judgments about the answer.  My husband and I are still wanting to set up a
station in our community but are curious about what would rfeally be required
of us to play commercial music on streaming audio.  Don't know if we'll ever
get a Shoutcast station up and running.  Got utterly bogged down in the process
and have stepped away from it.  But we might dive back in.  Don't know yet.

Any info you guys have would be much appreciated.

Peace,
Kathy

Kathy Szinnyey
joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx