no show this week on shockwave radio. sorry all.

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:53:43 -0700

All. I am so sorry but I forgot to play that request last week and this week I
am not feeling so hot. I've been a bit sick since last week and can hardly keep
my eye lids open. lol. I'll let you know if I'm making it up this weekend or
next week. Info is below even though there is no show.

Place: http://shockwaveradio.net
Time: 8-10 pm eastern time
link for anyone using itunes or a player that won't play the stream from the
link above:  http://fast.icastcenter.com:9050/

Contact info:

msn and aim: liveradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb
twitter for shockwave radio  http://twitter.com/shockwaveradio1
Search and request link for tcjwb: http://www.marrie.org/search.php
Contact link when I'm off the air: http://www.marrie.org/contact.php

If you have any questions, feel free to get hold of me.